Bangalore Charitable Trust is a non profitable organization and runs entirely on philanthropic donations.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Be a part of our team! Become a volunteer
Can you spare two hours a day twice a week? You may help in the following areas:
• Become a Volunteer and help others
• Counsel patients
• Encourage your employer and colleagues to start a payroll-giving scheme.
• Visit patients at home to give medicines and offer support
• Spread awareness about palliative care and its availability.
• Organise events
• Arrange for a Hospice representative to talk to your club or organization
• Arrange for our collection boxes to be placed in your local shop, hotel or workplace
• Day-to-day functioning of the Day Care Center and Out Patient Clinic
• Purchase of medicines and equipments
• Inpatient care, home visits and other essential requirements
You could donate on your birthday/anniversary and make it a memorable one
• Monetary donations – Any amount of your choice
• Linen (Day care center clothes, bed sheets, towels etc) for patients
• Drugs for patients
• Beds, furniture, wheelchairs, oxygen cylinders, suction machines, portable oxygen concentrator
• Laundry machine, Refrigerator
• TV's, indoor games
• Wound care accessories
We appeal to philanthropic organizations to contribute for our Trust, which would help us extend our services to a much larger number of patients. We would like to expand our out-patient facilities in many locations and form a 24 hours Old Age Home, Inpatient Palliative Care Center in Bangalore.
Donations to Bangalore Charitable Trust are eligible for tax exemption u/s 80G (5) (vi) of Income Tax Act 1961.
Cheque/DD to be made in favour of ‘Bangalore Charitable Trust’.
Account Name: Bangalore Charitable Trust
Account Number: 845820110000130
Bank Name: Bank of India
Branch Name: Bangalore Institute of Nursing Branch, Kothanur,
India – Pin: 560077.